Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Worldess Wednesday - Planners

http://secondgradesugarandspice.blogspot.com/2015/07/wordless-wednesday-student-desk.html

This is a picture (a bad one, sorry) of my teacher planner.  My question to you this week, is do you use one planner, such as an Erin Condren or Plum Paper planner, or do you use several different ones:  planner, gradebook, data binder, etc...?  I am thinking of starting a second planner to keep my students' data, but I'm not sure if that's too much.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    I have multiple planners. I have a student academic planner that I use all the time - for personal, professional life stuff. I also have a lesson plan binder that I use to plan out my actual lessons and day-to-day in the classroom. I like having that separate from my whole life planner lol.

    I've always wanted an Erin Condren one. How do you like it?

    Jordan
    Team J's Second Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is actually a Plum Paper planner, but I love both it and Erin Condren. I haven't yet decided which one I like better, but I love having everything in one place and I love how colorful it is!

    ReplyDelete